Lord, please hear my prayer, I pray ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
No, my prayer has not been answered.šŸ˜ž
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ā€œLord, You know exactly what we need right now. I don't want to force anything or burden anyone. If there are people You intend to use as an instrument of help—my children, my siblings, or our relatives—please touch their hearts and open their eyes to our situation. If they have enough to share...
Replies
10
Views
83
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
65
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you, please answer. There's a baby involved. I don't know how much more I can take. Every day is something different that I'm losing faith and hope. I pray that you grace me and my family with your presence. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a safe place to live...
Replies
14
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom