Lord please hear me

sheliah

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord please don’t let my prayers go in vain I need you. I just had surgery a week ago and lord I’m asking you to please send the settlement so I can get my own home. And lord I’m asking you to send me a new husband that will love and protect me but he must love you and also please send my daughter please a good husband now. And also let ### and his family move out here. And I pray for my friend ### I receive it in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Why is my daughter ###'s problems always my problem I've done a lot Lord and the more I do and put myself in debt she doesn't stop. I pray my daughter ### and my son ### will be able to move into the place tomorrow after they make the payment. Lord bless them to...
Replies
11
Views
153
Lord thank you. I'm tired and to be point I just want to give up. I'm trying so hard to not lose faith. I don't understand why my life is the way it is. When I think things are getting better seems like it is getting worse. I'm only one person and feels like I am carrying a lot. I pray that you...
Replies
9
Views
160
Lord ### left me stuck paying her daughter phone bill and tablet. ### blocked me on everything and now I can’t get in touch with her. ### left me homeless she put me out and was being really mean to me. Lord please help me out this situation I’m stuck paying her phone bill when I have bills to...
Replies
9
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom