Lord please hear me. Bring me lots of ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEWHOPE

Beloved of All
Lord please hear me. Bring me lots of patience and peace into my life. Help me as I wait for the answers to proceed. Guide me on my travels and journey in this life. Thank you Lord for always being with me. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please give my Marriage counselling today and full month of September I have bills to be paid Give me a woman who wants to do internship And let her pay the fees Help.me in my finances and money income I ask Jesus for forgiveness of I hurt anybody or if I did wrong But I have not...
Replies
9
Views
165
O Jesus hear my prayers, give me a lot of counsellings and help me financially and give me a peace of mind financially and emotionally Thank you Jesus
Replies
7
Views
178
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm tired. Why is my daughter ###'s problems always my problem I've done a lot Lord and the more I do and put myself in debt she doesn't stop. I pray my daughter ### and my son ### will be able to move into the place tomorrow after they make the payment. Lord bless them to...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,597
Messages
16,801,133
Members
650,123
Latest member
Brtoarath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom