Lord please hear and answer my prayers regarding ###

daedae09

Faithful Servant
Lord please hear and answer my prayers regarding ### today. I pray for this and I claim this. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Amen!



It is Time to Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, with the sure knowledge that You are always there with me and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies, cause them to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. And bless each of us with a praying spirit. God forever honor this prayer over all our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I need you and I know that you will answer. I pray my daughter ### and son ### get better paying jobs to secure the place they got approved for in ### as soon as possible. I pray the money to move in is received as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying and take accountability...
Replies
10
Views
178
Thank you Lord for all you've done for me my family and everyone on here. We need you now Lord, your grace and mercy is what we need. Please come into our lives and hear us. I pray the money is deposited into our account today or tomorrow, now Lord. I pray my daughter ### and son ### be able to...
Replies
9
Views
201
Thank you Lord. I pray that you will answer, I need you now Lord. I'm tired of fighting this battle alone. I pray for a miracle that my daughter ### find a better paying job, safe place to stay, and happiness in ### as soon as possible and find her own way. My daughter ### find happiness, focus...
Replies
8
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom