Lord, please heal my health issue at the moment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoleca

Servant of All
Lord, please heal my health issue at the moment which is causing me greater anxiety, stress, and discomfort. Jesus please give me peace of mind and strength to overcome Satan when he makes me feel everyone is against me. Please give me peace, Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this request. Dear Father, may You also send more of Your Holy Spirit to all of us so that we may know and do Your will. I ask that we will be worthy of the high calling that You have given us. Oh Lord, sanctify us and change us to be more like You. Bless Your Holy name! Hallelujah!

In Jesus name, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me; I am waiting for a medical appointment and tests following a worrying symptom. May the Lord ensure that I do not have what I fear, and that the results will come back clear, that I have nothing serious or incurable. May Jesus saves me from illness and from stress and anxiety...
Replies
14
Views
213
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
11
Views
197
Hi Praise the Lord! In the Jesus name we all proud to say he is only one protect us. Two days back my son fell down in college. Nose bleeding happened. We are not sure what ever he is telling that is correct or not. Suspecting pushed back. But he is revealing anything he is scared. Not...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,447
Messages
16,788,113
Members
649,005
Latest member
Syloosorior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom