Lord please heal my acne scars. It is ruining ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediclone1

Prayer Partner
Lord please heal my acne scars. It is ruining my life. I don't want to meet my friends. I don't want to go to school. I don't even want to go to church because of my face. Please heal my face and make it clear. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please brothers and sisters, help me pray to be rid of my acne scarring and hyperpigmentation. This has affected the quality of my life and has severely hurt my confidence. Doctors and research show I cannot be fully restored but man is not capable of what our Lord is capable of. Anything is...
Replies
10
Views
718
i’m ### and i’ve been struggling with problematic skin for almost ten years now and it has to stop. it is the source of immense insecurity and feelings of ugliness and unworthiness. it’s agonizing, frustrating, and exhausting. i’ve been following dermatology for years and my skin has improved...
Replies
6
Views
347
Dear Lord pour your precious blood over all the acne and the scars over my face and heal them with yr grace. Stop my hairfall n let my hair grow back strong and healthy. I have had a very difficult ### and the effects of all the stress are manifesting on my skin and hair. Heal me Jesus, bless me...
Replies
7
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom