Lord, Please Have Your Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Lord, as I don't want to use my own strength in handling my job in my working place, here for, I pray, let Your interference be in my working place to give wisdom on my boss, to keep me safe from tricks, to bring peaceful relationship with my working colleagues. Thank You, dear Jesus. I pray also for my family, my ###, my ### and my ### that they are not in good communications one each other. Please bless them with peace, love, joy, and forgiveness. Please bless their own activities, jobs, and businesses with success. Let them be closer to You every day. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Child of God,



Please keep your family in your prayers…



Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that you will bless every member of my family to have a real on going, ever growing personal relationship with You. Save my family Lord Jesus. May each of us come to know the only true and living God in a real way, fall in Love with You, respect, and honor You. Increase our faith and trust in You. Teach us the importance of knowing Your Word and knowing Your voice for ourselves. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of Your Word. Strengthen us and bless each of us with the spirit of obedience to obey Your Word. Root and ground us in the true Word of God. Lead, guide, and direct our footsteps.



Deliver us from evil. Deliver us from anything and everything that is not of You in our lives. Teach each of us how to delight ourselves in You and seek the Kingdom of God daily. Bless us Lord Jesus with the desires of our hearts as we seek the Kingdom of God and delight ourselves in You. Bless my family to walk in the integrity and character of Christ Jesus. Bless, Save, Deliver, Heal, and Protect each member of my family. Step in each of our lives and perfect all things that concern You. God all that I have asked You to do for my family in this prayer, please do the same for all those that care about me, all those I care about, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent me this prayer. In Jesus name I pray.



Pass This Prayer on….by doing so you will cause many to pray for their families.



Continue To Pray For Your Family,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your help in this situation. Lord, I lift up my relationship to You, and I ask that You remove all interference and obstacles that have come against it. I bring before You her best friend who has caused division and...
Replies
7
Views
204
Jesus, You said "My sheep hear My voice," John 10:27, "we'll never follow a stranger," John 10:5. You tell us which way to go. We ask to be filled with knowledge of Your Will with wisdom and understanding so we can walk in the way that pleases you, Col 1:9-10, for reward diligent seeking, Heb...
Replies
9
Views
320
Lord Jesus please have your hand on the interview and the rest of the day. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
478
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,537
Messages
16,811,977
Members
650,866
Latest member
Spoolmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom