lord please grant me soon possible the particular make ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord please grant me soon possible the particular make up I desire make a way where there is no way please give me mighty breackthrough with this request please give all the make up companys in ### ### ### the ### shop will produce amazing new foundation tinted mostruisers that are totally uplifting transforming amazing texture colour tone consistency that meets and fits all my needs and disires I pray they produce it abundantly without delay I pray for my make up make to be total full with all the make up I desire asap I pray victory breackthrough success in this I receive my prayer request I cover it with the blood of jesus grant me this reuest lord please speedly in jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent please all pray I need these things soon possible lord please do this for me in Jesus name there is power I declare degree all every single all particular things products items new best ever new foundations new tinted moisturizers cosmetics I desire ever dreamed of that meets fits all my...
Replies
3
Views
15
Lord please bless me to meet ### soon possible to get abundant quality time with him for him ### to be incredibly attracted to every part of me for him to be incredibly blown away with every part of me make this happen soon please as nothing is impossible with you in Jesus name.
Replies
3
Views
152
urgent please all pray I need these thing soon possible lord please do this for me means so much in jesus name I declare degree in jesus name all every single all particular things products items new best ever new creamy radiant dewy brightinbg light reflecting new foundations best ever...
Replies
2
Views
40
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,325
Members
649,272
Latest member
Calouford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom