urgent please all pray I need these thing soon possible

Anonymous

Beloved of All
urgent please all pray I need these thing soon possible lord please do this for me means so much in jesus name I declare degree in jesus name all every single all particular things products items new best ever new creamy radiant dewy brightinbg light reflecting new foundations best ever thickening shampoo moose cream fake tan best ever human hair piece that are all such blessing to me all the products items I am looking for desire are all made now abundantly in jesus name all produced now abundantly in jesus name all in stock everywhere now abuandntly all of them floods right now every all shops all places all shelfs all stores all every single all make up brands all make up companys all make up manufactors that meets and fits all my needs desires exeeds all my expectations at great prices now always I receive them all abundantly now without delay lord please do this for me please open up my eyes to all of them now amaze me with this lord restore all every dissappoitments I have ever ever had to me abundantly now lord please grant me the very very bets ever healing in every way now health favour success beauty radiance appearance teeth smile skin new best ever new foundations tinted mostruisers cosmetics abuandntly new pump bottles best ever mega abunadant thicker longer stronger hair bets ever human hair piece the best ever clothes underwear night wear jewlery bargins favour respect treatment friends abuandntly the best ever boyfriend fiancé husband life home holidays love romance date nights life joy happiness fifilment in every way area the very very best ever photographes of my self the very best with every all things now always abundantly even before I ask in jesus namess
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord pacificly please please bless make me me please absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total very very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever ever photogenic person model in the...
Replies
9
Views
141
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you lord please please absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please lord with any any photographes selfies videos snap chat photograohes videos absolutely any any photos videos taken of me never ever ever again ever...
Replies
5
Views
92
Lord i ask you please your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you lord please please please make me me please absolutely every single part of me please lord inside and out the total total total very very very best ever ever model very very best ever photogenic person women model in the whole...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,684
Messages
16,791,333
Members
649,274
Latest member
Astisaraurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom