Lord, please grant me favor in all that I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please grant me favor in all that I do today. At work and out of work. thank you, Holy Father.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray to rebuke reject resist Bind out every Dream about all wrong people evil people out of mine and my relations lives including ### , ### , ### , ### , ### and ### and care givers/Care providers i pray that you will removed them all forever out of my lirfe and cease...
Replies
9
Views
126
Dear heaven father please let me and my close relations want and find interest in each other for we are blood and remove all unwanted and evil people out of our lives for good forever in Jesus mighty stronghold, fine name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
105
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,959
Messages
16,816,968
Members
651,102
Latest member
Slxaeldor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom