lord please grant me a lot a lot more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
lord please grant me a lot a lot more really good friends send them into my life lord bless my 2 friends ### to spend quality time with me and to meet up with me more more regular and often bless them to be a lot a lot better friends to me in every way bless my father to also spend quality time with more more regular often lord make me a real light blessing to my father lord enlarge my friends soon in jesus name s
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray to rebuke reject resist Bind out every Dream about all wrong people evil people out of mine and my relations lives including ### , ### , ### , ### , ### and ### and care givers/Care providers i pray that you will removed them all forever out of my lirfe and cease...
Replies
9
Views
125
Dear heaven father please let me and my close relations want and find interest in each other for we are blood and remove all unwanted and evil people out of our lives for good forever in Jesus mighty stronghold, fine name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
104
Hello Friends, There are many things on my "to do list". I am asking the Lord for Wisdom and Direction as I tackle these tasks one by one. Some of it involves traveling and determining the best places to buy the items that I need and still stay within my tight budget. I ask for protection and...
Replies
9
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,890
Messages
16,816,155
Members
651,061
Latest member
Sprayport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom