lord please grant me a financial miracle i ask ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabitha

Servant of All
lord please grant me a financial miracle i ask in jesus name lord please give me the money to pay my truck dues i ask in jesus name lord please give me money for ### of my truck i ask in jesus name amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I Pray to rebuke reject resist Bind out every Dream about all wrong people evil people out of mine and my relations lives including ### , ### , ### , ### , ### and ### and care givers/Care providers i pray that you will removed them all forever out of my lirfe and cease...
Replies
9
Views
126
Dear heaven father please let me and my close relations want and find interest in each other for we are blood and remove all unwanted and evil people out of our lives for good forever in Jesus mighty stronghold, fine name I pray Amen
Replies
8
Views
104
Jesus grant me my request of please grant me it UNSPOKEN REQUEST amen Thank you
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom