Lord, please give ### the strength he needs ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, please give my boyfriend the strength he needs to get through everything he's going through. Please keep him out of jail and please help him to come up with all the money he needs for his attorney. He's innocent, Lord. Please don't punish him for something he didn't do. If nothing else, please just give him strength. He needs your help more than anything right now. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MY PASTOR FRIEND NEEDS THE FINANCES TO BUY A BRAND NEW CAR AS HIS CURRENT ONE IS TOO OLD AND NEEDS TOO MANY REPAIRS RIGHT NOW HE IS NOT SURE IF HE CAN HANDLE A MONTHLY CAR PAYMENT ON HIS BUDGET ALSO THE PASTORS' YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS BACKSLIDDEN AND HAS WALKED AWAY FROM THE LORD AND HE IS...
Replies
10
Views
397
Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
301
God bless and hear everybody here. Please continue to pray for me, my family, our pets, and everything that we have. Pray that the gardener/handyman who has been helping us and taking money without finishing everything will have a softer heart and not be so mean. He called me drunk, needing more...
Replies
8
Views
415
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom