Lord please give me a ###, let this year ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord please give me a husband, let this year will be my wedding, thank You for Your answer, which is on the way, in Jesus name amen.
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Heavenly Father, I pray that You would guide this ### to the right person. May she be in peace until that day comes when the man who will treat her like a priceless gem arrives. There are so many who are abusive and unconverted. Keep her from the evil in this world.

I pray that You would answer this prayer quickly, knowing You can do all things.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, You know the truth behind every situation and You see the burdens we carry in silence. Today, I lift to You this matter concerning our family's property. We ask for Your wisdom, guidance, and protection as we face these challenges. If there are people trying to take what is not...
Replies
5
Views
131
Heavenly Father, I know it's been a few months since I last posted here. I am praying that I can get hired back to my old company. I already sent the HR my resume and my intent to reapply. I am hoping and praying that I am able to get back in. I do not know what your plans are and why this...
Replies
4
Views
300
Dear Heavenly Father, Am I born less intelligent than others? Sometimes it does feel so. Please give me wisdom and intelligence Father. Thank You in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
14
Views
338
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom