Lord please forgive me of my sins. I want a clean slate.

daedae09

Faithful Servant
Lord please forgive me of my sins. I want a clean slate. Please renew a right spirit in me. I want this relationship with ###. Don't let lying and deceit come into play. In Jesus Name Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The situation you're describing resonates with several themes in the Bible, particularly those related to new beginnings and the challenges that can arise from others' actions. Here are a few passages and concepts that might be relevant: 1. **New Beginnings and Blessings**: - **Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
308
Lord, God, and my father in heaven. Please forgive me for my sins, which are lust, anger, and smoking. I kept on repeating the same mistakes over and over, but please give me the power to overcome them once and for all. Still, I am very grateful because you keep on forgiving me for my sins...
Replies
7
Views
379
Lord, God my father in Heaven. I've been depressed these past few weeks. I resented masturbation, lust, pornography, and smoking as a form of comfort. I know it won't help me with my depression, as my depression stems from not reading your word and ignoring your ways, as well as being a lukewarm...
Replies
8
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,598
Messages
16,790,042
Members
649,164
Latest member
Phroadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom