Lord please forgive me my sins Lord please I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please forgive me my sins Lord please I ask for ### for healing my mom as well ask for Your protection and forgiveness I pray for every debt forgive me from I pray for Your people that we may be filled with love truth and wisdom and that we may please You please Lord help me with my school I pray and help me get in that one school in Jesus name Your will be done amen
 
May God hear, answer and bless all of your prayer's!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, God, and my father in heaven. Please forgive me for my sins, which are lust, anger, and smoking. I kept on repeating the same mistakes over and over, but please give me the power to overcome them once and for all. Still, I am very grateful because you keep on forgiving me for my sins...
Replies
7
Views
389
give me wisdom concernign this pelas ealso regrow my mosm teeth anminde and fmialys. please Lord giv em wisdomconcernignt his. please take away all infectin form my grdanma andalso ###. heal ###s teetht ake awa infeciton regrow bones teethandgusf ro mhim as well and all those who ar ein need of...
Replies
9
Views
30
Father God, Thank You for my salary and for providing for me once again. You know the many responsibilities I carry—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, Mum’s medical needs, my aunt and grandmother, and my little sister’s school fees, food and accommodation. Lord, You also know my...
Replies
13
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,123
Messages
16,819,090
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom