Lord please don't let Evil have the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up and cancel out on the dream I had last night and for the past 3 months at least about my cousin ### and ### Having bad intentions on me negative thoughts making faces or something against me or you reviewing something to them that...
Replies
6
Views
142
Lord please protect my place of shelter I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over the property and my home God cover this place with your hands of protection I'm crying out to you please have mercy upon us in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
7
Views
280
Lord please don’t let my girlfriend be pregnant we’re still in school and we’re not prepared for that at all im sorry for the sin I committed by doing that but please lord forgive me for my sins and actions
Replies
8
Views
479
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom