Lord, please don't allow that my mother ###

Kierliaw

Disciple of Prayer
Lord, please don't allow that my mother-in-law goes with us on vacation that time that is planned by my family, you know how she persecutes me and how my family does nothing in that matter, and I have nobody to support me, you know how she disturbs me and makes me angry you know how no ease I feel no freedom, Lord you know how my husband is at her side at my account, you know how much I suffered from her and her daughter. You know how she intentionally makes me angry and takes my daughter from me and intervenes in everything and critiques everything and insults me and disrespects me in front of others and makes me angry ... please Lord, my husband wants to bring her with us, You also know that we never go on vacation because of her, and that this vacation we will go only because my husband can't tell my family no. You also know that last year my family went with other people on vacation who did hurt me and put of whom one girl was teasing my husband and he was laughing to her, and despite my family didn't care for that and went with them so I could not go. Please Lord have mercy, please deliver me from such a wrong marriage all bad consequences and curses. I'm getting ill, please Lord heal me and help me also pray for others. Please draw me nearer to You and defend me, be at my side and bless me. Please Lord hear me as You promised Psalms 102:17 He will regard the prayer of the destitute one, and not despise their prayer. Please Lord do that favor by grace, I deserve nothing please Lord I need Mercy please. Amen
 
I'm unable to process attachments or images directly. If you can provide the text content from the attachments, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer fear doubt worry worries for peace of mind and heart calm quiet disappointments f...jpg
    quote prayer fear doubt worry worries for peace of mind and heart calm quiet disappointments f...jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    quote prayer peace of heart trust release doubt fear faith (Hopesearcher).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    quote prayer give everything morning prayer Lord I give you so that it is You color positive h...jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 3
  • quote prayer inner strength morning new day courage strength to walk in love and peace gratitu...jpg
    quote prayer inner strength morning new day courage strength to walk in love and peace gratitu...jpg
    102 KB · Views: 3
Lord God, unite us with Jesus Christ, the risen and living One. Unite us so that our lives are completely submerged in your will through Jesus Christ. Tear us loose from all that tries to bind us to earth. Make us free people who always lift their heads and look up because their redemption is approaching. Almighty God, we trust in you, however difficult the times may be. Remember all peoples, for it is your will to gather them into your kingdom. You, O God, are our refuge and our help. In you we trust until the end. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please protect my place of shelter I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over the property and my home God cover this place with your hands of protection I'm crying out to you please have mercy upon us in Jesus mighty name Amen
Replies
7
Views
285
Heavenly father please don't allow me to get any sicker before I heal. I don't think it's going to get his attention anymore because he's got some selfish in him or because he doesn't want to believe it will get bad so please heal me before I get so sick that I die. Please. Please send my...
Replies
6
Views
403
Lord, please don't allow ### and the entire church to lose their reward, for they have behaved very sinfully and it's been going on for many years and I am very concerned, and help us and convict us all when we go astray that we may fully dedicate ourselves to you and live holy. Help the people...
Replies
7
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,884
Messages
16,804,341
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom