Lord please cop fort me as I go through ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter john6437724
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

john6437724

Guest
Lord please cop fort me as I go through this struggle that I am facing. I'm lonely and hurt but I know that is your plan. I need comp fort and strength lord. please grant me with your strength in Jesus name amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to let go of the hurt that made me question my goodness. I've been through enough to grow bitter, yet I still choose love, and that says everything about me. I don't have to keep proving my strength. Let my heart heal without the need to explain it to anyone.
Replies
8
Views
307
I need to go let go of the pain of holding on to someone who's already in Heaven. Missing them doesn't mean I have to keep grieving. They'll always be part of me. Just in a different way now. I can honor their memory by living fully, by being happy again. That's what they'd want for me, peace...
Replies
6
Views
238
I need to let go of the pain of being taken for granted. I gave so much of myself to people who didn't notice my efforts, until I stopped showing up. That doesn't make me too much; it means I loved deeply. The right people won't need reminders to appreciate me. Keep my heart soft, but never...
Replies
7
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom