Lord please convict these people that call themselves###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord please convict these people that call themselves Christians from the church, but are so greedy and demand more, for I believe are simple repairs. Please make miracles happen and help us locate the right parts at no or low costs. God have mercy on us in these last hours.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

MANY who call themselves Christians will NOT receive me, and I say amen to that. What those MANY do NOT get is that I DON'T want to be received by them. I came OUT of the apostate, false, organized church system MANY years ago, and I will NEVER EVER return to it. It means what it means. I am...
Replies
9
Views
123
Please convict these people to help as promised Lord at very low or no costs please Jesus help bless and protect us in everything ### Amen
Replies
8
Views
160
Lord please convict these people to help right and send me these photos they promised to send w/o any delay so this work can get done here soon and correctly so fatigued w all this
Replies
9
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,664
Messages
16,779,158
Members
648,197
Latest member
Glmaroanar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom