Lord please bring my life partner into ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that i will receive a life partner+marriage (romantic love forever). I am ### and so sad sometimes that i am still single. I really need a friend to share my love with, my tears and my joy...
Replies
11
Views
222
Dear Sir/ Madam I am ###.A.### (###yrs) from ###, I thank Jesus calls for praying for me continuously because of which I was blessed with a beautiful job immediately after my graduation....I am really grateful and thankful to Jesus and the Lord Almighty for blessing me and my family miraculously...
Replies
8
Views
209
Lord Jesus I come to you & pray to you to please help my son ### find a best life partner.. If there are any blocks or bondages in his life please take them away.. I know Lord that you will grant my request
Replies
9
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,796,998
Members
649,744
Latest member
Mayrance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom