Lord please bless my relationship with ###, I like ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

beautiful

Beloved of All
Lord please bless my relationship with ###, I like him very much, please bless him to like me so much as I like him, I would like him to be my husband, but let Your will be done in Jesus name amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I thank thee for this day. Blessings to everyone who reads this post. I am asking in Jesus name that you please bless my efforts. I am proactively engaged in finding solutions to problems, keeping up with financial obligations, assisting others where possible, reading the word, praying...
Replies
10
Views
291
Hello everyone, Thank you for taking the time to pray for me. I'm asking for prayer for a miracle that only God can do. My heart has been deeply broken, and I'm asking Jesus to heal me and give me His peace. At the same time, I love my boyfriend very much, and I'm praying that God would work...
Replies
13
Views
366
Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,575
Messages
16,789,868
Members
649,140
Latest member
Cloermaraorron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom