Lord Please Bless All This ### They Are In Need Of Ur Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunny
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunny

Guest
DEAR LORD PLEASE BLESS UR PEOPLE. THEY ARE SENDING PRAYER REQUEST AS THEY ARE IN SERIOUS NEED AND THEY ALL COME TO U BELIEVING IN U LORD. LORD I ASK U PLEASE GRANT EVERYTHING THEY REQUEST U GIVE THEM HEALTH, RICHES, PEACE, PROSPERITY AND TO BE A GOD FEARING CHILD. LORD I ASK IT IN THE WONDERFUL NAME OF OUR LORD AND UR SON JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY AMEN.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
dear jesus bless dis dear person also for praying a wonderful prayer and bless all those here and else ### with a prayer request as ### eyes are filled wid tears in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God I fell asleep for a hour or 2 while I was asleep I dreamt 1 that ### said you are about to die and once you die you are going straight to hell and I end up dying and going to hell and 2. I had dreams of losing my relations 3. I had dreams where my relations weren't...
Replies
6
Views
139
Dear heavenly father God I pray to rebuke reject resist bind up bind out lock up cancel out on and for you to to cease and desist and delete any situation that will cause me to lose my relations and my relationships with them in dream and in reality including 1.### 2.### 3.### 4.### and the rest...
Replies
7
Views
154
Shalom! I have the privilege of leading an evangelism group here in ###. Can you please pray that God protects and blesses my brothers and sisters who are part of? That he protects them from all evil, sorrow and pain and open the gates of heaven above them? And that he grants them and me more...
Replies
7
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom