Lord Please Be With Me Today I'm Trying To Have Faith That I Will Get Some Money Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touch sanders

Account Closed
Lord please be with me today. I'm trying to make some money today. I have a work from home job but I'm not making any money. LORD please pray that I make $100 today please lord I can really use this money. ###
 
Dear Heavenly Father:

We come to you lifting up this ###'s needs. You know their heart Lord, and you know their situation. We ask that you please grant them their request by your will in Jesus Name. We ask that in the absence of what cannot be understood that you would grant peace beyond understanding. Send them help from the people around them, and also help from those you wish for them to meet. Oh Father, thank you for sending them love and comfort, peace and joy, that you may grant them full measure of favor and prosperity In Jesus Precious Name we pray, To God be the Glory, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying I receive some money today praying my friend gets her car fix today so I can go to work
Replies
8
Views
280
Praying I receive some money today Lord, I really need it.
Replies
6
Views
254
Today was a rough day emotionally. I had to quit my job that was my only source of income. Usually it’s advisable to find another job first but the level of mistreatment was so horrendous that I had to leave to preserve my health. Father no matter what decision I made they were working so hard...
Replies
6
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom