Lord please answer me! I'm so scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father God I pray against the dream about moving and ending up by ### Road in ###, ### in was taking but to ###. ### had me move out and put up there and it was before I was able to live my own life and sign out of the care giving companies and off the ### I pray to rebuke, reject...
Replies
7
Views
136
Dear Heavenly father God I pray that you will make ### ### ### ### and ### off of my relationships me and my relations forever and ever please dont let them do nothing I play in the mighty name of Jesus for victory over this war delete any future moments and everything dreams i had ### to ###...
Replies
11
Views
169
Dear Heavenly father God i pray that the dream i just had about a black woman coming around me and taking power and control upon my relation will not come true or the dream where i lose all my relations and where i end up somwhere i would never dream to be please father end all those dreams...
Replies
9
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom