Erekzukum

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord open the floodgates you promised us. I’m giving my tithe to you Lord knowing that I’ve not paid for my vehicle, my water & electricity bill. My policies have all lapsed cos I don’t afford to pay for them anymore. Open the floodgates Lord and restore my finances 7 fold. None of my possessions shall be repossessed by those I owe. Let those who owe me money pay back in Jesus name. May I not be disgraced or put to shame in Jesus name. My children are owing school fees and all that relates to their school needs. Show up for me Lord. I pray in Jesus name.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, I don't know where my provision will come from, but You know exactly what my family needs. Please open the right doors for us. Give me wisdom to recognize the opportunities You send, courage to walk through them, and patience while I wait. I pray for a season where I no longer have to...
Replies
9
Views
161
LORD GOD open the flood gates of Heaven, let it rain. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
425
THANK YOU LORD, YOU'RE MAGNIFICENT AND POWERFUL. LORD, OPEN THE FLOODGATES OF YOUR BLESSINGS FOR ME🙏🙏🙏🙏 Heavenly Father, I come before you today with a heart full of hope and expectations. I ask that you open the floodgates of your blessings and bring forth the good news that I have been...
Replies
6
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom