Lord open the door for me at a great place of employment

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, job,finances, car i plead the blood of Jesus christ over us from the top my head to the Soles of our feet open doors for favor to have a place to call home do a miracle in my life please Lord...
Replies
11
Views
155
Lord I pray that you open the door for me at a great place of employment. I pray that it's a place that awards me a great salary and the opportunity to bless people. I pray that it's also a healthy work environment where I can be blessed. I lift this petition up to you in prayer in the name of...
Replies
7
Views
308
Lord I pray that you open the door for me at a great place of employment. I pray that it's a place that awards me a great salary and the opportunity to bless people. I pray that it's also a healthy work environment where I can be blessed. I lift this petition up to you in prayer in the name of...
Replies
6
Views
232
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,948
Members
650,333
Latest member
Thaossirver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom