E
elise
Guest
Lord of Heaven, Father, Adonai, in the mighty name of Jesus I come to you and I am interceding on ###'s behalf. Thank you for creating him and reaching out for him. You have pulled him out from the very deep pit and you saved him. You blessed him beyond his comprehend. All these things are done in the supernatural world which is superior.
We are waiting for your miracles to happen in the natural world.
Lord, I believe there are left only a few days until you completely transform ###'s life in the natural world.
Because we know that our story is written, you knew us before the Earth was created. So that is why I know you have already blessed ### and nothing can stop you to perform your miracles in his life.
Lord I can't wait to see your miracles, they are so good and so desirable. Thank you for working in his life and in my life, thank you for allowing me to pray for ###. It is such a joy to pray for him.
Thank you for giving me the strength to pray for him and inspiring me to never give up.
I know you'll never give up on ### and he is about to accept you as his Savior and Lord.
Lord thank you for revelation, faith, hope and love. Your blessings are numerous.
I pray that ### will come closer and closer to you and He will rely on you more than ever. I pray that he will experience your miracles in his life and he will feel your presence. Lord your love is burning, I pray that ### will feel your mighty love more than ever.
Thank you Jesus, thank you thank you, you are amazing God, thank you for everything! I love you Lord and I honor you.
Let your will be done forever, let your name be glorified in our lives. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for each one of us. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Holy is the Lord. In Jesus name I pray, amen!!!
We are waiting for your miracles to happen in the natural world.
Lord, I believe there are left only a few days until you completely transform ###'s life in the natural world.
Because we know that our story is written, you knew us before the Earth was created. So that is why I know you have already blessed ### and nothing can stop you to perform your miracles in his life.
Lord I can't wait to see your miracles, they are so good and so desirable. Thank you for working in his life and in my life, thank you for allowing me to pray for ###. It is such a joy to pray for him.
Thank you for giving me the strength to pray for him and inspiring me to never give up.
I know you'll never give up on ### and he is about to accept you as his Savior and Lord.
Lord thank you for revelation, faith, hope and love. Your blessings are numerous.
I pray that ### will come closer and closer to you and He will rely on you more than ever. I pray that he will experience your miracles in his life and he will feel your presence. Lord your love is burning, I pray that ### will feel your mighty love more than ever.
Thank you Jesus, thank you thank you, you are amazing God, thank you for everything! I love you Lord and I honor you.
Let your will be done forever, let your name be glorified in our lives. Thank you Jesus for dying on the cross for each one of us. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Holy is the Lord. In Jesus name I pray, amen!!!
