tma821
Prayer Warrior
Lord my prayer is for my family! Today is my grandson's birthday. I miss my little ### so much. I pray daily for this awful ### be reviled and the truth be known. It has destroyed so many lives. Help me Lord to find a way to restore & reunite my family.
The truth can set us all free of the pain & sadness we have all suffered for ### yrs.. My son ### & his son ### have both have suffered greatly. Many know the truth but no one speaks. Lord please deliver this evil woman the justice she so deserves. I pray this each and every day. In Jesus Name Amen.
The truth can set us all free of the pain & sadness we have all suffered for ### yrs.. My son ### & his son ### have both have suffered greatly. Many know the truth but no one speaks. Lord please deliver this evil woman the justice she so deserves. I pray this each and every day. In Jesus Name Amen.
