Lord, my ### ### mess is much worse ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord, my son's money mess is much worse than I thought. We have to pay for an apartment that we can't live in. He needs to break the lease but he can't forward it. He needs a new place but no money. He is behind in all his bills. Lord please help him. He is a bright young man but makes stupid money mistakes when it comes to women. He is age ### and he keeps on making bad choices. Jesus I ask you to heal his mind and his money troubles. We don't have any money to help him.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey This Is ### from ### ! I think I Really Need A Prayer Done For Me ..Right now, I'm Feeling So Hopeless and I feel Stuck ...My Life Is not Going Anywhere, I want To Move To The Next Season Of Life Like To start my College life but it's getting really Stressful as I'm not getting any ... Till...
Replies
5
Views
279
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
312
Very very URGENT: I am right on the brink because of a vicious psychic attack. Doctors, nurses, specialists, etc. ran all kinds of tests but cannot stop it. I've had three minor exorcisms done and cannot break out of it. I have prayed novena's, litany's, etc. and I still cannot beat this! Please...
Replies
9
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,085
Messages
16,795,763
Members
649,633
Latest member
Malmoruoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom