Lord, Month of June has already started ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am going through a very difficult season financially and at work, and honestly, I feel overwhelmed. I recently failed one interview, but I still have 2 more online interviews coming up. I am also waiting for feedback from interviews I had last month and from other jobs...
Replies
14
Views
159
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My previous pro request got accidentally sent so I’m starting over. In the summer of 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. My wife had tickets for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September. I had secured a job and the boys and I...
Replies
8
Views
187
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,925
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom