Lord ### Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianedolan1988

Disciple of Prayer
Lord guide me to do what is right according to your will, let me see your glory oh God & have deeper understanding of you & your plan for me & my life, help me know your plan for me, what I am to do to live your will Lord, bless me with your graces amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Proverbs 9:10 : The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse is one of the most well-known in the book of Proverbs, and it serves as a...
Replies
10
Views
192
Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...
Replies
11
Views
185
“Lord, You know everything that is happening in our lives. You know our needs, our struggles, and the things that I carry quietly in my heart. I surrender everything to You. I don't want to make a decision out of fear or desperation. Please guide me and give me wisdom. If it is Your will for me...
Replies
7
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,727
Messages
16,814,353
Members
650,978
Latest member
Aerierguantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom