Lord may your wish be accomplished in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for God's Blessings and favour for a successful job interview today, speedy job placement and to find a safe apartment soon in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Replies
11
Views
196
GOD ALMIGHTY, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS O GOD. I LOVE YOU. I TRUST IN YOU. I BLESS YOUR NAME. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOU O GOD. IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN. LORD, I PRAY FOR THE FF: 1. THAT I WILL HAVE MASSIVE SALES AND CLIENTS WHO WILL CLOSE DEALS O GOD. I PRAY FOR ABUNDANCE AND FINANCIAL...
Replies
7
Views
317
A purposeful life(Accomplished) A life filled with peace(Academically,Family & Business) Admission into the university
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,190
Messages
16,797,009
Members
649,746
Latest member
Vuoseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom