Lord lift my spiritual life

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, My name is ###, i would like you to pray for my spiritual life to be more like Christ and go through life with a strong spirit. I go through alot of suffering because of my faith. I also need assistance of prayer because i am a missionary and i want my works to go all over the world. I...
Replies
14
Views
75
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:30: So I purified the priests and the Levites of everything foreign, and assigned them duties, each to his own task. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:30, Nehemiah summarizes one of his final acts of reform in...
Replies
11
Views
218
Praise God am ### from ###, my prayer request is that since ### after I graduated from a medical college I have been experiencing nightmares and also I dream of being married, or forced to marry someone I don't know, seeing a man in a dream, I would like to get prayers that ### will deliver me...
Replies
8
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,830
Messages
16,781,299
Members
648,391
Latest member
Sleedaraermond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom