Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Lord God please help me and deliver me from all my enemies who are going up and down wanting something bad to happen to me. may the mercy and grace of God be abound in my life and put those my enemies to shame.
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over the ### don't let me lose this place and wind up in the ### protect me from ### so I could get kicked out I plead the blood of Jesus Christ against the attacks of the enemy concerning my marriage, family...
Heavenly Father, Lord, my finances are strained, and I am struggling to make ends meet. You know my needs, my family’s needs, and the £###,### due by month-end. But Lord, You helped me before. I struggled before and, by Your grace, I managed to pay what I owed. Father, please make a way for me...