Lord, let all the members of my family become ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, let all the members of my family become lovers of you. Turn their hearts towards you and save each single one of them. Pour out your Spirit over my family and let all of them realize what a loving God you are who takes care of their burdens.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Psalm 27:14:  Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for a miracle. Give me the strength to move forward in life. A financial breakthrough, to get out of debt, I receive a higher increase at work for all that I do. My son ### get the help he needs to provide for himself, start paying for his children, stop lying. My daughter ### get...
Replies
5
Views
422
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration and fellowship for my family and for...
Replies
11
Views
194
Jesus, I'm lifting up my family before the throne of grace, where our Lord hears the cries of His children. My heart is heavy with concern, and I am pleading the precious blood of Jesus over every member of my household. Lord, I ask for complete restoration and fellowship for my family and for...
Replies
12
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom