Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord lead my loved ones to salvation. Please send people to cross their paths who will share the gospel with them in ways that spark their interest, and touch their hearts. Lord as the Word reaches them I pray it will take root deeply in their lives. I pray Lord for protection for them at...
Replies
2
Views
216
Lord lead me to my destination professionally
Replies
6
Views
400
Lord life has gotten so challenging in the last few months with all the death and illness running in the family. I need you Lord. I know you're with me always but sometimes it doesn't feel that way. Lord lead my life. I don't want to do anything that's not pleasing to you. I don't want to go...
Replies
8
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom