Lord Keep Healing Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter red13
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

red13

Guest
This is a follow up on my other posts. My husband and I are talking, and I keep praying the Lord opens his heart to see what he is missing out on everyday that he is not home. We have plans, and I believe the Lord is working against the devils work in keeping us apart. Please pray to heal his heart and soften it. We have children, and our little one is ###. I talked to him today and told him I was ###% committed to working on everything. Please pray and Lord show him that people do change and miracles do happen. He just keeps thinking things will be the same, and I pray that he is shown that no one is perfect and that we are always here though good and bad times with him. Please pray strong and loud for my family as I do. Amen
 
"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:3

Jesus, I thank You for the peace You give us. We are besieged by the troubles of this world and can easily be overwhelmed by the daily cares of life. Yet we take heart and have enduring hope because You have overcome this world and You enable us to overcome this world as well. Help us not to look for the solutions to our problems in the natural sense, but in the supernatural, because You are a Miracle Worker who answers our prayers through Your miraculous power. Thank You for all You do on our behalf. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control. Jesus Loves You.
 
Praying for a stronger family remember Jesus died for us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

And bring us peace Lord Jesus keep us safe on the road and draw them closer to you please you’re coming so soon. Heal us up and rebuke the enemy away from us. Is 54:17 keep us safe under your mighty Protecting wings HS Amen
Replies
6
Views
264
Please Lord keep healing ### from a ### tumor help her spirit and faith stay strong and help her speech and movements get stronger. Thank You Jesus for improving her more so, thank You so much! Help her husband and son stay strong and positive and help them all in Jesus's name. Amen. Thank You God!!
Replies
8
Views
306
Thank you Lord for all you have done for us and for all answered prayers. I know my prayers are very repetitive, but that is because my prayers are what I need. Lord, they did the foundation work today. Help that those doing paperwork do so correctly and on time. I pray to you that the work...
Replies
10
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom