Lord Jesus, the more I think about ###, the more it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, the more I think about ###, the more it makes sense.

But Lord Jesus, ### does love you but her relationship with you needs to deepen, I pray you draw ### closer and closer to you, I pray you would help her to repent on her sins and help her to embrace her sins and I pray she will find the love and the time to pray more often to you.

I pray and thank you for forgiving her and please save her from carrying on with this unwise and sinful relationship with this married man ###, please intercede and put an end to this relationship and also please intercede and put an end to this relationship with ### who has and is still quite abusive to ###..

Help ### see clearly what she needs to do, please clear her mixed up mind and give her peace and clarity, take away all fears and anxieties and help her be strong and confident in you and herself, thank you for working miracles in her life. I pray she will find the courage and inspiration to move home as she is so unhappy in her current home in ###.

If it's your will that ### comes down to live in ### and we have a beautiful loving relationship and marry one day, then thank you for your will be done, Amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 2:12: “Before a young woman’s turn came to go in to King Xerxes, she had to complete twelve months of beauty treatments prescribed for the women, six months with oil of myrrh and six with perfumes and cosmetics.” Extended...
Replies
10
Views
205
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 45:17 – “I will perpetuate your memory through all generations; therefore the nations will praise you for ever and ever.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 45:17 is a declaration of the desire to honor and remember the king’s...
Replies
10
Views
198
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Esther 3:15 : The couriers went out, spurred on by the king’s command, and the edict was issued in the citadel of Susa. The king and Haman sat down to drink, but the city of Susa was bewildered. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Esther...
Replies
9
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom