Lord Jesus thank You so much for everything that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
God ...... This letter is for you. What you have given me is bad times and bad luck. If this continues. What I will do is, I'll become a Christian keeeler .. I'll byomb churches and people praying. Don't make me a terrorist. I've done everything that you wanted. Still I'm in trauma. You betrayed...
Replies
10
Views
397
My lord my daughter ### still have pain in her legs please my lord take all her pain away my lord take care of each and every one and also take care of my friends and family my lord you are my savior I believe in you I know you the only one who can do everything possible thank you God for every...
Replies
11
Views
488
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,215
Messages
16,797,216
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom