Lord Jesus thank You so much for everything that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaiJess

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus thank You so much for everything that You have given in my life. Please bless me in everything that I am doing. Lord Jesus please bless me with my new job. Let Your will be done. Hallelujah. Amen
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with success and please let Your Name be glorified to people around ###. In Yeshua's Name I pray. Amen!
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
God ...... This letter is for you. What you have given me is bad times and bad luck. If this continues. What I will do is, I'll become a Christian keeeler .. I'll byomb churches and people praying. Don't make me a terrorist. I've done everything that you wanted. Still I'm in trauma. You betrayed...
Replies
10
Views
397
My lord my daughter ### still have pain in her legs please my lord take all her pain away my lord take care of each and every one and also take care of my friends and family my lord you are my savior I believe in you I know you the only one who can do everything possible thank you God for every...
Replies
11
Views
488
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,191
Messages
16,797,018
Members
649,747
Latest member
Tyraidsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom