Lord Jesus, please let Your will be done in my request, Amen!!

Mylove

Faithful Servant
Lord, You know the desires of my heart and therefore Lord Jesus, I am ready for the house that You are giving me the money to buy, I am tired of paying rent, I want to pay my own mortgage along with my ### so please let Your will be done in Your name I claimed and received this request...Amen!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You so much for this evening and for the peace You have given me. Lord, please help me that everything will turn out well. I surrender all my burdens and problems to You — let Your will be done. Guide us, Lord, to find solutions to every challenge we face, and fill our hearts...
Replies
8
Views
315
Lord, please grant me a home of my own. Please speak to the heart of my landlord that she will sell me the house I now occupy at a price that the bank will offer the loan without any issues. Father I am stressed because I am getting older and it is gonna be a challenge for me to get a loan with...
Replies
7
Views
1K
Been staying at a friend’s place for a while, now GOD has blessed me to be able to rent my own apartment by His Grace and Mercy. Went to check out this apartment yesterday and I liked it, but the management is quite difficult with the process. I have an appointment with the management tomorrow...
Replies
14
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom