Lord Jesus, Please hold ### in your hands ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

reginanicole

Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus, Please hold my ### in your hands and healing care. His health seems to be deteriorating and I'm worried because he never wants to go to the doctor. Please guide him and me in what to do so we are taking the best care of him as possible. Also, please keep him warm and help him make good decisions about staying warm during this cold freeze. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers tonight ### was laying on my heart, his mind has a mental fog that he is unavailable to see, out last interaction was a month ago, he pretends everything is fine but we both know is not, sadly enough he's a pastor but he's having a huge emotional and spiritual problem...
Replies
8
Views
160
Lord please help me, you know my heart and I know that the exhortation that I gave to ###, is deep, show me how to answer and keep a kind and clear word as your word said that we should encourage one another. That your word make the work and that he comes closer to you, he's a pastor but lately...
Replies
9
Views
216
I left a message for the property manager through the management call center. I’m going to stop contacting for now. It hasn’t been excessive but it is an important matter regarding the lease/rent. I Do not want to come off as a nuisance. I just like order and transparency. I’m going to let it go...
Replies
8
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,541
Messages
16,789,268
Members
649,104
Latest member
Wrzaeton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom