Lord Jesus. Please heal ### of her cancer. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

reginanicole

Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus. Please heal ### of her cancer. I pray that you will bring her a miracle healing like you did before. Renew her in faith, trust, and understanding. Cover her and surround her with your sacred peace and love. I pray in your holy name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that ### is cured from her cancer, that she heals her health and spiritually. God bless us all.
Replies
7
Views
150
Lord Jesus, I'm Praying for my sister ### who has Cancer and she is scheduled today to have a Pet Scan at ###:### AM. Lord Jesus I ask that you guide the medical team and bless the results, showing improvement and evidence of your Healing Power. I'm Believing of complete Healing. And I'm Praying...
Replies
9
Views
241
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
11
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom