Lord Jesus please heal me! I know God can heal. Nothing

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus please heal me! I know God can heal. Nothing is impossible for God. Lord I don't deserve Your mercy but I ask for this miracle knowing what You have done on the cross and that by Your stripes I can be healed. O God I thank You! Please help me. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been one year since I had to go to the ER for stroke-like symptoms. I’ve done two sets of MRIs and CT scans, seen Neurologists, Radiologists, Otolaryngologists, doctors over the past year and they cannot figure out what’s going on with me. My face will freeze at times. I have severe pain in...
Replies
8
Views
393
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
12
Views
162
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. ### (I ask that this is only taken as faith in...
Replies
13
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,138
Messages
16,819,237
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom