reginanicole
Humble Servant of All
Lord Jesus, Please heal ### and ###'s marriage. And please heal ###'s sorrow over not being able to have a baby. She is having so much trouble opening up and sharing her grief. Help her to no find you Lord Jesus, for you are the perfect healer of our unbearable sorrows. I pray that you will help ### with his decisions and I pray that he will be patient with ### and understand what she has been going through. Help ### to know that he truly is loved and is lovable. And help him to avoid jumping into a relationship and give his marriage time to heal. I ask that all this only happen according to God's perfect plan for their life. And I pray that they will be protected from any way that Satan has been having a destructive influence in their life. Please cover them and their marriage with you redeeming blood and healing love. In Jesus Name, I pray. Amen.
