Lord Jesus may you come quickly!!! May ...

justinvd

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus may you come quickly!!! May we look upon your glory and fall before you. Restoring all things and wiping away every tear. COME QUICKLY LORD!!! We need you!
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
I prayed for the Good Shepherd to carry you in Jesus name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Yes, come quickly Lord Jesus! How I long to see You, and reign with You on this Earth for 1,000 years, and eventually in the holy city, new Jerusalem. May, I be about my heavenly Father's business, and be made ready unto that glorious day of Your soon return. In Jesus name! Amen!
Replies
6
Views
162
The day of the Lord is at hand! How many of us will be ready unto that day? Jesus said to "strive to enter in at the strait gate; for MANY, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall NOT be able to," (Luke 13:24). MANY will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy...
Replies
8
Views
306
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom