Lord Jesus In heaven forgive me all ...

Odrenondi

Disciple of Prayer
Lord Jesus In heaven forgive me all my unrighteous and deliver me from evil and give me a job
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Forgive me of all my iniquities, have mercy on all that concerns me in Jesus' mighty name, AMEN
Replies
8
Views
677
My heavenly Lord Jesus in heaven who died for me thank you for doing so for me and for doing it for our humanly sins Lord forgive me and my loved ones Lord for we son daily and I know I feel bad a put it but thank you for my family my friends my boss and my job and thank you for my health...
Replies
6
Views
263
Thank you so much Father God. I believe I got the job I had been praying for for several weeks. Thank you my Lord Jesus!!! I pray for removal of these spiritual warfare attacks. Please allow me to sit in peace instead of hard objects to block what this evil is trying to do. I pray to just be...
Replies
9
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,179
Messages
16,796,902
Members
649,728
Latest member
Elmaodmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom