Lord Jesus I want to pray for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

but I really feel unable to physically, or psychologically. You know the issues, age, arthritis. You know the career I desire, the medication I'm on I would say works but causes other problems. Isolation, addiction. I have acted inappropriately towards people who have tried to help me, I need to...
Replies
11
Views
283
Please pray for my son ### who got removed from our care by MCFD. And we are lost without him. Me and my husband do not drink or do drugs. I used to be into drinking and drugs. But I’m doing good again. We are having our 1st visit this Thursday and I’m going to be crying my eyes when I see him...
Replies
10
Views
228
I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom