Lord Jesus, I really need these miracles with my finances. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus,
I really need these miracles with my finances.

I am praying to you and praising you that you have interceded on my behalf, that you will do a divine debt cancellation, clear my credit card, and please put my account back in the black. Please intercede with the CSA and put an immediate and permanent STOP to me paying anything to the CSA ever again, and I pray the CSA will at least almost immediately reimburse me with a lump sum of money.

I pray for a higher salary and income and I pray I will have more than enough for ALL my needs and the desires of my heart and I will have more than enough to be generous to others.

Jesus, I pray that this week will see a miracle happen, Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would be most grateful if someone can pray for me. I really need work and income to live. I have been praying throughout the day for a position also so that I can also be of service and give back. I have no support and know prayer is more powerful with others. Thank you to anyone who could...
Replies
7
Views
260
Heavenly Father, please dry my eyes, I need rest and want rest, give me rest, please do a miracle for me in this very moment, You Are, The God of The Impossible, please do impossible possible for me, I Beg You, Lord, in Jesus mighty name, I believe, RECIEVE, I Thank You, I, Love You, Amen& Amen!
Replies
6
Views
227
Jesus Christ Please have compassion towards me and help me find 4 homes to 4 kittens or as you please but need to leave out of my friends house. I also ask you to help me play guitar like a natural pro. Thank you and great health to bless people amen.
Replies
10
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom